An EverEden All Natural Soft Talalay Latex Topper to Relieve Shoulder Pain.

Lou writes:

Hi Pete,
I sleep on my sides... I'm awakened within three hours by my shoulder pain that's against the mattress, they're sore. 
Is it the mattress, or my shoulders? When I get up in the morning after fifteen minutes it's fine. 
I'm six foot 200 Lbs. I have a Sealy Posturepedic pillow top mattress. 
Thanks, Lou

Hi Lou,
The padding in pillowtops are cheap poly or memory foam that compress easily, rendering them worthless for long lasting comfort. 
It seems that the comfort last long enough to con you into buying one. 
Pillowtops are a terrible value for this reason. 
Read what so many others have written about their experiences with pillowtops. 
They're stories are, very much, like yours.
http://mattressexpert.typepad.com/the_mattress_expert/pillowtop/
mattressexpert.typepad.com
The Mattress Expert sells the most affordable 100% All Natural Latex Mattresses, customizable to your needs. We also, happily, give free mattress buying advice ...

What we recommend is a layer of latex at the surface. Latex is far more resilient than those cheap foams. 
It does an excellent job of relaxing muscles and relieving pressure points at the shoulder and hip....and, it does it long term.
The latex topper my wife and I are using is now 5 years old and still looks and feels like new. 
Its the best buy in the entire mattress industry for that purpose. 
You'll be able to add one to your mattress and forget all about your shoulder pain.
Here's the link. You can order on line. 
I'd suggest the EverEden All Natural Talalay, 2" Soft. Most of the feedback that's there to read, is about that particular model.




Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments