Simmons Beautyrest Sandy Springs Mattress, with a 2" Soft Talalay Latex Topper to Relieve Chronic Pain.

Jane writes:

Hello Peter
Thank you for reading our email.
My husband and I have worn out our mattress and are shopping for a new one. I am overwhelmed. 
I have had chronic neck and general back pain for 20 years. Recently, I notice I wake up with aching under my shoulder blades and upper neck pain that is why I am sure it is our mattress.
My husband recently began waking up with neck pain and headaches and he has tension muscle aches ribs and chest and I am sure he has tmj grinding his teeth also at night.
He is a back sleeper I am a side and back sleeper. 
I am so lost I would appreciate your honest recommendation. I did read your blog on pillowtop and latex toppers. 
Thank you for your attention and time.
Jane

Hi Jane,
Our recommendation is the Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Sandy Springs in luxury firm, with a 2" soft Talalay latex topper.
This combination provides good firm, contouring support and a comfortable sleeping surface that lasts.
This sleep system will maintain your spine's natural alignment and the latex topper will greatly reduce your pressure points.
Together, they will relieve all those aches and pains from which you currently suffer.
Here are the links to the mattress and the topper.

themattressexpert.com
Beautyrest Recharge World Class Mattress is known for providing both comfort and support. Contact The Mattress Expert to order yours today! 856-874-6894
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments