Latex vs. Gel Top Memory Foam Mattress for a 5th Wheel.

Mark writes:

Hi Pete,
I want to buy a gel top memory foam mattress for my 5th-wheel.
Will it freeze if I store it in the 5th-wheel all winter at temperatures as low as -20 f? 
Thanks, Mark


Hi Mark,
It might. Memory foam is temperature sensitive.
I do know that memory foam is comprised of 61 different chemicals and that many of them are toxic. Knowing that, I can't imagine wanting it.
I know, too, that an all natural, chemical free latex mattress is 100% safe and won't freeze.
Also, latex out performs memory foam in both, comfort and longevity.
Latex has been the best kind of mattress you can buy since the 1920s
Here's a link to what you should be considering:



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments