6th sagging mattress in less than 2 years.

Hi Pete,
I'm on my 6th mattress in less than two years due to sagging. 
The major mattress chain will not refund my money so I need to find a replacement. 
I know you recommend the BR Black Desiree Luxury Firm so what similar mattress can I get from this major chain since they don't offer this model? 
I think I have it narrowed down to Recharge Hartfield, World Class Bridgewater or Legend Winward. 
I'm exhausted from lack of sleep, sore body, grumpy husband and looking for a solid good mattress. 
I'm also planning on adding a latex topper
Thank you, Sandy


Hi Sandy,

The reason why you've had such difficulties, over this short period of time, is due to the memory foam in the mattresses...which is specifically designed to need frequent replacing.
The average consumer doesn't know that the memory foam is what is causing all the problems.
You will need a latex topper to keep the mattress from wearing prematurely.

2" of soft talalay latex, either from EverEden or Pure Bliss, is all you'll need.
Shown here:

https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/

The Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree model has the name everywhere, except at Macy's, where it's called Reyna. 

Be sure to get the "Luxury Firm" model...and not the luxury plush.
Thanks, Pete


Thanks Pete, 
I have come to this conclusion. I've been dealing with Mattress Firm and they won't give me my money back so I have to get a replacement with them. 
I need help in figuring out what to replace it with that is close to the BR Desiree Luxury Firm since they don't sell that model. 
Again thanks for your help!

Hi Sandy,
Go with this model.

http://www.mattressfirm.com/simmons-beautyrest/black-ice-kelsie-12.5%22-luxury-firm-mattress/mfi120716.html?cgid=5637148339#start=1
www.mattressfirm.com
Shop for your Simmons Beautyrest Black Ice Kelsie 12.5" Luxury Firm Mattress at Mattress Firm. This memory foam mattress equals a great nights sleep.

The latex topper will give you the surface comfort you need.



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments