EverEden All Natural Latex Mattress.

Billie writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm now in the market for an all natural latex mattress from EverEden.
You helped me, about a year ago. On your recommendation, I bought an EverEden 3" Soft Talalay latex topper.
I had an old Sealy latex bed that was forming deep body impressions. 
You pointed out that my mattress has poly foam on the top, which is what caused the impressions.
You told me to flip the mattress over to the firm latex side and add the soft latex topper for comfort.
As you must already know, that worked like a charm. Thank you.
You told me that when I was ready for a new mattress, that the EverEden 6" Dunlop latex mattress would be all I'd need, to go along with the latex topper I now have.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help with that. The extra year gave me enough time to save up for the new mattress.
I don't know why, but I can't seem to find it on your website. Do you still sell them? If so, can you send me the link?
I'm 4'9" and weight a little over 200 lbs. Do I get soft, medium, or firm?
Thanks again, Billie

 
Hi Billie,
Welcome back. I'm pleased that the topper trick worked out so well for you.
But you're right, I knew it would.
Here is the link to the EverEden All Natural Latex Mattresses.
The 6" Mattress Only in Medium is how you'll order that.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/all-natural-latex/evereden-latex-models/



UPS Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments