Looking for a New Simmons Beautyrest Mattress Set.

Dan writes:

Hi Pete,
I am anxious to get a new mattress. I stumbled onto your blog and appreciate your straightforward advice. 
I see a number of recommendations that would seem to work for me and my wife, but would like to make sure. 
I’ve gotten your general message about avoiding pillow tops, memory foam (as much as possible) and tricks of the trade.  
And all the local mattress stores (furniture stores, department stores, mattress chains) seem only interested in a sale, with way too many options!

Our existing bed is about 10 years old and has not been comfortable in recent years. 
It was a ‘Vanderbilt’ pillow top beauty rest King purchased at a department store. 
Lately, I've experienced a lot of shoulder pain in addition to low level lower back ache that is probably a function of age.
I'm 60 now. We are both in the 200-225 range,  average height and side sleepers. 

On a recent business trip I woke up completely pain free. I checked the mattress and saw it was a Simmons Hospitality Beauty Rest Recharge. 
My first reaction was to buy one, but there are so many fine distinctions on the market.   
Cost is not my primary driver, but I don’t want to throw money away on bells and whistles. 
I want a comfortable night sleep.  DO you have any recommendations? 
Thanks, Dan 


 
Hi Dan,
For long lasting support & comfort at your sizes, we recommend the Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree in Luxury Firm....and an EverEden all natural 2" Soft Talalay Latex Topper in lieu of the pillowtop.
The latex topper is the key component that makes all this work over many years.
My wife and I, each in the 225 Lb. range, tested this combination at home for four years. At the end of that time, the mattress and topper were in like new condition.
Our son and his wife have been using it for the last three years...still in great shape.
Here are the links you will need to view those products.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/simmons/beautyrest-black/

themattressexpert.com
Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattresses are ON SALE with FREE DELIVERY from The Mattress Expert. Call today to place your order! 856-874-6894
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
The Mattress Expert is your source for all natural latex mattress toppers including Talalay & Dunlop toppers. Click here for more information!

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments