Wolf Coil/Latex Hybrid Mattresses.

Mark writes:

Hi Pete,
Thanks for taking my call.
As I said, I had a hard time getting to your website from my phone.
Now that I'm back at home, in front of my computer, I thought I'd email you as a reminder.
I'm particularly interested in the Wolf Coil/Latex Hybrid mattresses.
I want the model with the individually pocketed coils, so that my wife doesn't feel me move.
Thanks, Mark 
 
Hi Mark,
Here are the links I promised you.
The first is to the home page and the second is to the Wolf Latex Hybrid mattresses.
The Adara model is the one with the pocketed coils.
https://themattressexpert.com/
themattressexpert.com
Latex Mattresses from The Mattress Expert, we offer EverEden, Pure LatexBLISS and Reverie and more brands, click here to see our full selection or call 856-874
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/wolf-mattresses/wolf-hybrid-mattress/

themattressexpert.com
Questions, Comments, Concerns? Please Check out One of our Blogs Listed below Or Ask us on Facebook or Twitter. You can Also Call or Email Us!
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.




Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments