Back & Shoulder Pain on a Memory Foam Mattress. Ever-Eden Soft Talalay Latex Topper.

Sharon writes:

Hello Pete,
I recently gave up my 20-year old coil mattress and have had problems ever since.  

I first switched to a firm memory foam mattress that I bought from the internet.  
I purchased a memory foam mattress because I wanted to try an adjustable bed to help with heartburn problems.  
The memory foam mattress worked great for several weeks, but then I began to develop severe lower back pain.  
I sleep on both my back and side and also found sleeping on my side on the memory foam mattress for more than 30 minutes was painful.  
I would wake up in the middle of the night (sleeping on my back) with severe lower back pain and end up sleeping the remainder of the night in my office chair.  
Two weeks ago I bought a pillowtop (3 inches memory foam) Sealy Posturpedic mattress to replace the memory foam mattress, and I immediately noticed an improvement in my lower back.  
However, although I wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night with pain, I ended up with severe shoulder pain every morning.  
After a week, I also began to notice that my lower back is stiff in the mornings.  I'm not sure what to do at this point, whether to look for something firmer, softer, or just get a topper of some sort?  
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Best Regards, Sharon


Hi Sharon,
Contrary to what you must have heard, memory foam is thee absolute worst material ever invented for use as a mattress.
The Posturepedic is providing better support for your back, but your memory foam topper is as worthless as your memory foam mattress.
Add an all natural Ever-Eden 2" soft Talalay latex mattress topper to your Sealy Posturepedic, and you should be good to go for many years.
Note: latex has been the best upholstery material available for the last 100 years. It relieves all pressure points and relaxes your muscles for a greater depth of sleep.
Here is a link to our mattress toppers.
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/

themattressexpert.com
These toppers are finished like a mattress, in a taped edged cotton/polyester knit cover.Talalay Latex is a more supple material and is Hypo-Allergenic
Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments