Back Pain, Sciatica, Large People. Simmons Beautyrest Black Alexia & Latex Mattress Topper.

Anna writes:

Hello there - I googled "sleep number or tempurpedic help better with sciatic nerve" and was sent to your website. I appreciate your posts. Thank youThumbs up sign🏻BouquetSmiling face with smiling eyes
I and 5'5 and 298 pounds down 23 pounds- a lot more to go. My husband is 6'4 and 235 pounds. I also have a large chest and with my weight and chest I continue to have back pain; however when I was pregnant 5 years ago with our son I also had sciatic nerve pain. For the last year I have been suffering with that pain again. I am sure it is related to my weight but also our old king size bed. I recently had to take two days off work because of my back pain ( related to menstrual issues) and my sciatic nerve pain. During this time I slept during the day on my husbands side of the bed and my back and sciatic nerve pain seemed to go mostly away ( I still felt the nerve pain from about my right knee to my ankle ... But not as bad.) I know our bed is old and needs to be replaced. In fact where I sleep seems to be a crater in the bed, that seemingly hugs me- but also gives me great pain. I am a side sleeper and I learned when I was pregnant to sleep with a pillow under one of my knees to keep my hips from having the sciatic nerve pain. I still sleep with a pillow under one of my knees, but it is no longer helping with the sciatic nerve pain. I had my husband sleep on my side of the bed the last few nights and now he is having the sciatic nerve pain where it hurts to even bend over to put on your daily under garmets for now both of us.
> Any suggestions you could offer on a complete king size mattress set ( including box spring) that would last my husband and I many years comfortable nights sleep and days without pain would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Anna in Virginia 



Hi Anna,
Keep at your weight loss program and take the time for a walk everyday for 30 minutes.
Your weight at your height is a problem for you in many ways...the mattress being one of the important ones.
Sciatica starts in the small of your back. You and your husband have discs in that area that have worn.
If your spine isn't kept in its natural and proper alignment, those discs are pinching a nerve that send pain around the hip and down the leg, (Sciatica).
The problem of maintaining that alignment under your weight is a problem, as the mattress needs to be firm enough to support you, but still have some give for your hip.
You also need the surface to be soft enough to relax your muscles, which is the key to a deep night's sleep.
The mattress that will do the best job of firm contouring support for your size, is the Simmons Beautyrest Black Alexia.
It is the strongest of all the pocketed coil mattresses.
Add to that, a layer of latex foam...2" Soft Talalay.
The latex will do a number of things....cushion the surface, provide a barrier between you and the foams in the mattress so you sleep cool, and extend the life of the mattress because latex is far more resilient than the other foams.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Here are links to both products.


http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments