Simmons Beautyrest Mattress & Latex Topper.

Matt writes:

Hi,
I'm looking for a mattress and maybe a topper recommendation.  I have a good friend who used you guys and he got a stearns and foster Heidi and a talalay latex topper.  He's very happy with it.  My issue, I'm a side sleeper, fetal position, and my shoulders are killing me.  Plus I wake up not feeling rested.  I slept at a sheraton recently and woke up with no pain which was nice and feeling a bit better.  Our current mattress is a sterns and foster with a sewn on cushion top.  At this point it feels like a board with 2 nice body shaped ruts worn in it.  Looking forward to any suggestions you could provide.  Bed is a king. I'm 5 ft 10 and 170 lbs, and my wife is 5 ft 2 and 110.
Thanks, Matt 

Hi Matt,
The Heidi your friend has is no longer being made. Since he bought his, Tempurpedic bought Sealy/S&F. We no longer recommend that brand.

Our go to mattress for people your size is the Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place in luxury firm. For surface comfort that lasts and a mattress that keeps it shape, add the 2" soft Talalay latex topper. The latex topper is the key to being happy with it over the long term.
Here are the links to both items. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax. Call to order.





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments