New mattress and box spring for a 350 lb. woman

Linda writes:

I am 350 and 5 feet 9 inches. I sleep alone on my back and sides. I just bought a flippable mattress and box spring to put in my Thomasville queen size bed frame and it's horrible. I think it was someone else's return. I am shocked because I bought it at bloomingdale's. I have the ability to return it. What mattress do you suggest? Linda



Hi Linda,
That's the trouble with stores. They give have a return policy, which the manufacturers do not support. Returned mattresses go back into stock and you are as likely to have one of those delivered as a new one.
Regardless, there are no regularly made mattresses able to support 350 lbs. for very long. Most won't support half that weight for more than a few years.
Today's mattresses are designed to fail much more quickly than in the past.
We have a mattress that will support you because I went out and had it made. It uses the heaviest coil unit available, is upholstered with the highest density materials available and then the entire mattress is tufted for even greater stability. Made by Therapedic and engineered by me, it's the two-sided Medi-Coil Ultimate Permatuft in either firm or plush.
Here is a link to those mattresses.

Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft Mattress
Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments