Achey hips and shoulders, sleep hot, Saatva Mattress

Jan writes:

Pete,
Researching and reading and trying to get and stay healthy and away from chemicals in our bed we purchased The Saatva bed. It is only 14 months old . Luxury Firm. I don’t sleep more than 2 hours, thought it was insomnia from menopause, sweat and achey hips and shoulders. I sleep hot and toss and turn.  I fall asleep then wake up and cant go back to sleep. I think I have RLS, legs jump and I have tons of allergies. I swear I wake up stuffy every night.  We went away and I slept on a Serta suite dreams bed at the double tree I slept both nights, not stuffy. What the heck.
Do I need a new bed or a topper or both.  Have you heard of the Saatva bed.  I thought I was going healthy. Jan

Hi Jan,
I don't hear much about Saatva. The most complaints I hear, are about beds that are big sellers...like Serta & Tempurpedic.
We make specific recommendations based on size and physical ailments.
However, our best performing sleep system for average size people without and extraordinary physical problems, is the Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place in luxury firm, with a 2" soft Talalay latex foam mattress topper.
Together, they provide everything your body needs for support, comfort and longevity.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/simmons/beautyrest-recharge-world-class/
Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place Luxury Firm
 Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place Luxury Firm

Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Foam Mattress Topper

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments