Two-Sided Durable Mattress for a Large Man.

Sue writes:

I am looking for a good full size firm mattress that would last a long time for my son . He is 300 lbs. I have read all your advice on mattress and now I am SO confused. Please can you tell me the BEST BRAND mattress to buy, not all about latex ,foam or any other thing because that is what has me so confused. I had all the information with me but then when I got to the store CONFUSED once again. I looked at the Simmons Beauty Rest Adriana and the Tempur Pedic. Being a Senior Citizen  I fill like salespeople could tell me anything just to get my money. Please help me. He sleeps on his side.
Thank You, Sue

Hi Sue,
We have two-sided mattresses that were especially made to hold a man the size of your son, and do so for a period of many years.
These Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft models have been on the market for 5 years, with our heaviest customers topping 500 lbs.
They are the only mattresses on the market that were made specifically for this purpose.
The large heavy coils, the high density padding and the fully tufted two-sided design, make them unique and set them apart from every other mattress on today's market. Here is a link to those models. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/


Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft Mattress
Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft Mattress
Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments