Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh luxury firm mattress.

Hi Pete,I love your site. It is really helpful. I have a Rose Cloud Stearns and Foster that was made sometime in 2000-2002 I estimate. We love it. It's the best mattress ever, however, it's a queen and my husband is 6'3" so it was moved into the guest bedroom. We moved to a king in 2007. We purchased a Beautyrest Wixom plush pillowtop from Wickes Furniture (which went out of business and was a warranty nightmare). It was horrible and we had massive sleep indentations within a few months. We warrantied it out within a year and it was replaced with a Driscoll Plush, which I was told would not have the same fate, as it did not have a pillowtop. Not true. Flash forward to 2014 and we're sleeping in 3 inch (at least) full body impression. Please help. I am going to start the process to see if they will re-warranty out this one, but what would you recommend?! I am so sick of dents! I see your tight/top firm or luxury firm recommendations but which model should I pick under the Beautyrest line? The Ansleigh Black? Is that a comparable option warranty wise - which I know will also limit me? Is it anything like the Rose Cloud S&F we love? Thank you so much we're tired and our backs hurt! Life is hard enough with two toddlers!Best Regards, Holly 


Hi Holly,The Black Ansleigh in luxury firm would be my pick for you.Unfortunately, you bought one of the last great S&F mattresses made with that Rose Cloud....a Macy's name, if I recall correctly. They just don't make 'em like that anymore.Plush Beautyrests, pillowtop or not, use a much thinner gauge wire coil than their firm models. This creates too great a depth of softness, which becomes a real pain in the back....and they give out so easily. That Ansleigh will last you a decent length of time, using a much heavier gauge wire for the coils, providing good support and comfort.My wife and I have an Ansleigh. You can see the prices on from this link.Good luck with your warranty claim.


http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/simmons/beautyrest-black/
 Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments