Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh needs a 2" soft Talalay Latex mattress topper

Brook writes:


Hi,
You and I talked by phone. I had gotten a Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme. It was very comfortable but my back hurt a lot from it. I chose to replace it quickly with your recommendation of the Ansleigh Plush Firm. But now I fear I went from way too soft and unsupported to way too hard. The mattress is new so it needs to soften up a bit but the firm foundation feels too hard to me. My hips are not comfortable and my husband who used to like a firm bed, finds this also too hard. He liked the Tempurpedic.
We have the option of an exchange after 30 days with Mancinci's. I would have gone with you but was eager to have the new mattress quickly given my discomfort. Is there anything that is plush in the Black line that you would recommend? Even the Comforpedic felt a bit firm to me in the store. I tried the Mykonos model. I wondered if that might work with the latex topper? Or the Ansleigh Plush or Ella Plush. I'm afraid even after the break in period that the firm foundation itself may be too rigid for comfort.
Any help is much appreciated, Brook 

Hi Brook,
Your best solution is adding the 2" soft Talalay latex topper to the mattress you have....for comfort and support that will last for many years.
You have an excellent mattress. My wife and I have that same mattress with the 2" soft latex topper. If feels like a million bucks...sleeps great...just the right amount of support and comfort. It's a simple solution that works well and long term.
Here is the link to the latex toppers. You can order on-line. Delivery is free and there's NO sales tax.

Latex Mattress Topper

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments