Serta iSeries Ceremony Super Pillow Top Mattress with Gel Memory Foam

Julie writes:

My boyfriend and I just bought a new mattress and have been sleeping on it for a week. It is a Serta iSeries Ceremony super pillow top mattress with gel memory foam. No clue what the old mattress was, but it was firmer, however I wasn't very comfortable on it either. I had only been sleeping on that one for about 2 and half months as we just moved in together. This last week I have been tossing and turning and waking up some days with headaches and every day with stiffness and pain in my neck, middle and lower back, and my hips. I have been 
reading that new mattresses can cause pain for a little while till you get used to them and I looked up our mattress and it supposedly is rated highly for side sleepers. I do sleep on my side and am not sure what to think about the new mattress and whether we should keep it. My boyfriend is sleeping better on the new bed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.


Hi Julie, 
The short answer is that you bought a crappy mattress. You were lied to, to make the sale.
Unless you can return it for a refund, there's nothing you can do about it. You got screwed...period.
My apologies for the sledge hammer response. I have a bug that has had me on my back for the last couple of days. My tolerance for BS is at an absolute minimum...be it hearing your (1 of thousands sad story over having been sold a bad mattress), or the never ending twisted facts, negative political ads on TV....or the yapping of that damned dog next door. 
I truly sympathize with your plight. You are one of many who get hosed every day. 
I beg all of you to know what you are buying before you buy it...and not rely on the BS from your local salesman.
If you can exchange it, do so. Let me know if you can and what you have to choose from, and I'll be happy to help you with your choice.
But this, can't be fixed. Bad is bad. 

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments