Tempur-Pedic Rhapsody Ergo Mattress, Loved It...Now Hate It.

Lisa writes:
Simmons Triple Strand Cable Coil


I suffer from chronic back pain due to Lower degenerative discs. I bought a Tempur-Pedic Rhapsody Ergo and at first I loved it but now after a year I absolutely hate it, i'm putting up for sale, in fact i think its actually making my back ache more. What do you recommend getting? I want to get something soon and My Chiropractor said Sealy Posturpedic Firm are the best and he mentioned Titanium DS too, there are so many different ones i'm not sure what is best for me, I sleep on my back am 5'5 and 220lbs and my husband is a side sleeper he is 6'5 260lbs. Please Help thank you


Hi Lisa,
I really wish doctors and chiropractors would get out of the business of recommending specific brands of mattresses. None of the models in the Sealy Posturepedic line will hold your weight for long.
The coils are not made of titanium. They are made of a steel/titanium alloy, with that alloy being approx. 10% titanium. The coil count is low and there is too much memory foam used in their products.
What you need, is a firm mattress. Given your sizes, that firm mattress has to be more durable than a Posturepedic.
These are from the Simmons Beautyrest Black Series, which uses a triple strand "Cable Coil"...the strongest in the industry.Here are links to two mattresses in that line....the Abriana and the Ansleigh




 
And please let your chiropractor know that accepting the hype as true, his advice is a disservice to his patients. Sealy hasn't made a "good" mattress since the early half of 2011. Today, they are all mediocre at best. Let him know too,  that if he would like an education on mattresses, that I'd be happy to assist him with that.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments