pureLatexBLISS All Latex Mattress...a whole lot better than Memory foam

Sean writes:


Pete,
Just found your blog - hopefully you can help us out.

My wife and I are in need of a new mattress.  Two years ago we bought a Simmons Beautyrest "Ashleigh" (I believe) with a pillowtop.  I absolutely hate the thing.  I keep waking up in the morning with severe back pain.  My wife weighs 100lbs and isn't bothered by any sleeping surface.  I travel a fair amount and never seem to have any issues when waking up on other beds.  But sleep at home has become a major issue in my life.
So....I've been researching getting a new bed.  I'm attracted to 'latex' beds - but am having a hard time figuring out what to get and where to get it from.  I live in Halifax, NS, so we don't have a huge selection.
I've looked at Sealy Natural Origins, Natura, and some specialty stores in the US.  We are also wondering about memory foam and other basic models.  I don't want to waste money again....and don't really know what to do.
Do you have any advice for a guy like me?
Rgds, Sean


Hi Sean,
Latex is the best there is. However, buying a latex mattress can be more an illusion than a reality.
There are many mattresses that are sold as "latex", when in fact, they have very little latex. So, be aware of this as you shop.
There should be a label sewn into the back edge of the mattress...providing real information, like the date of manufacture and the percentages of materials used. Latex isn't called anything else. The percentage of latex shown is all the latex there is in that mattress. Smooth talking salesmen would have you think that the other stuff is latex too.
Memory foam is a complete waste of money.Here's a link to the best in latex mattresses. PureLatexBLISS has been the premier manufacturer of all latex mattresses for the past 6 decades...worldwide.






Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments