An All-Natural Latex Alternative mattress to Tempurpedic and toxic memory foam

Marti writes:


Hello,
Thank you for this blog!  What a great service!  I have learned much from reading past posts.
I have multiple health issues - a connective tissue disorder (Ehlers-Danlos) which makes for joints that dislocate (even while sleeping!), mild scoliosis and Myofascial Pain (similar to Fibromyalgia).
I currently sleep on a 3" foam mattress on a Tempurpedic base (adjustable head and legs).  The mattress is not a Tempurpedic mattress - just a twin-sized foam piece from an automobile upholstery place.
I would like to keep my Tempurpedic base and am looking for a good mattress for my health issues.  I have considered the Tempurpedic mattress but I feel the heat would be oppressive and sinking in too low would cause joint dislocations.  Then I considered a Sleep number bed but it doesn't seem that I can buy just the mattress.  
Reading your blog, I see that a firm mattress with a latex topper might work for me for the scoliosis but the joint issues are a higher priority so would this be your recommendation and would these mattresses work on a Tempurpedic base?
I also like the idea of natural materials as I have some chemical sensitivities.  No other sleep partner's needs to consider - I sleep in a twin bed!
Many thanks for your great service!
Marti  


Hi Marti,
Only latex has been better than everything else...since the 1920s and nothing today can top it, regardless of how they make it sound.
This link is for an all latex mattress, which is 100% natural. Memory foam is 100% chemicals and many of them are toxic.
This latex mattress uses a firm 6" all-natural Dunlop base and 2 or 3 inches of soft all-natural talalay. It's provides excellent support and comfort.
Given your fibro, I'd suggest the 9" model.

EverEden All-Natural Dunlop & Talalay Latex Mattresses




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments