Stearns & Foster Newgate "luxury firm" mattress

Larry writes:
Stearns & Foster Newgate 

I bought a Stearns & Foster Newgate "luxury firm" about 2 years ago. In the store, it was great. At home, I went 3 nights with no sleep because it was too firm. I literally got pins and needles from it being so hard. So, I exchanged it for the "Plush" model Well, with my bad back and weighing 250, it wasn't long before it was starting to sag and I woke up with aches in my lower back. Of course, S&F sent me to the store to fix this and they said only a manufacturer's defect would be considered for a warranty claim. Bottom line, it's been 2 years of adjusting the mattress with memory foams tops and bed boards under the mattress, but they don't last long. First, does this sound familiar to you about this mattress or other S&Fs. And, whenever I travel, the hotel mattresses are always nice and firm but not so much as to cause the pins and needles, so that's what I need in a new mattress -- what do you suggest??
 Thanks, Larry
*********************************

Hi Larry, 
You were so close. It's bound to be painful to know just how close you were and that 2 years of difficulty could have been easily avoided.
All you needed was a latex topper to go with your luxury firm Newgate, and you'd have been sleeping well all along.
Memory foam is worthless as a topper. You sink right through it.
The luxury plush version of the Newgate just doesn't keep it's shape well.
Here are links to the items that have worked so well for so many, over the past several years.

Stearns & Foster Luxury Collection, Heidi



Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments