The Mattress Expert, and all about memory foam

George writes:

I wrote to get an opinion about memory foam mattresses. Pete answered
promptly(thanks, Pete!) so now I am curious what Pete' s expertise
comes from. His reply was a real eye-opener, and I want to know where
he is coming from with such a strong opinion. Thanks, all!!
George

Hi George,
There's no one can answer that, but me.
I'm 32 years in this business. Memory foam is less than 20 years old.
I remember seeing the early commercials for memory foam...pressing a hand into the foam, leaving a lingering hand print after the hand was removed...talking about it like it was the best thing since sliced bread. My thought, then was, "who, in their right mind, would think that's a good idea. Well, they've done a great job of brain washing you with all that unrelenting mass media marketing. That crap is expensive because it costs a lot to promote. It's cheaply made, using 61 chemicals...many of which, are dangerous.
Ten years ago, I started writing a blog. First with Philly.com and later through PennLive.com
Now, their are four blogs. Over these ten years, there have been tens of thousands of questions, comments and answers....many about memory foam.
Here are links to my two older blogs. Read them, and you will be an expert too. You'll know, because walking into, just about, any store. You will immediately be able to tell fact from fiction.
You will know that the knowledge you absorbed from my blogs makes you the more knowledgable of the two of you...you and the salesman.
It takes an expert to teach you all that.

http://mattressexpert.typepad.com/the_mattress_expert/memory_foam/

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments

Post a Comment