Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Classic Lumberton Mattress

Suzanne writes:

Hi,
My name is Suzanne and my friends Anna and Kim recommended I contact you about all things mattress related.
I am moving my son from a toddler bed to a twin bed very soon. I’m looking for a good sturdy mattress that will last him awhile BUT more importantly will be comfortable for out of town guests (specifically my mom) when they come to visit and has a good price point.
I know Kim bought and is very happy with the Simmons Beautyrest Trinity Park. However, I can’t find this on your website. 
Any and all recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks, Suzanne

Hi Suzanne,
Please send my regards and thanks to Anna and Kim.
The Simmons Beautyrest Trinity Park name was changed when the line changed. In fact, the line has changed twice since then.
The Lumberton in luxury firm is the replacement mattress and an excellent choice for your needs.
Here is a link to that mattress. Let me know if you have any questions.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments