Ever-Eden All Natural Latex Bed in a Box type mattress most affordable Latex Mattress

Marcella writes:

Hello Mattress Expert,
I am in need of your help!
First off, I would like to thank you for all that you do. This mattress shopping is a horrible experience and my husband and I are tired.

We are back and forth and maybe we are making this much harder than it needs to be. 
My husband brought home a list of "bed in a box" type of mattress because his co-workers are trying to convince him to go that way. I am not too sure about this move. 
I have included the list below and what they are made of, but, I am sure you already know the builds of these mattresses, being the expert and all. 
Funny thing I noticed as I checked each one of these mattresses out on the Internet, My list doesn't include the "Bed in a Box" brand mattress.
We were looking at all types of mattresses during our shopping trips, but I found most of them either too hard or a serious sinking feeling like I was going down the rabbit hole and never coming back. 
That is when I learned they were full of memory foam. I do not like memory foam and I read on your blog about the dangers of it all. 

My husband is about 190 lbs and 5-10, I am 145 lbs  and 5-6. We have no major issues with back or body, just some joint pain that comes with age I guess. I am 49 and he is 53. 
We sleep mainly on our sides, stomach sometimes.

My parents had a few latex mattresses at our summer cabin, at least my mother believes they were latex. 
Most comfortable bed I had ever slept on and I would love to have that again, but my husband is a bit stubborn. 
I would appreciate your thoughts on these mattresses. 
We  tried a latex mattress a while back because I wanted my husband to know what I was talking about as far as how latex feels. I don't remember the particulars of it, but it felt like I was on a cloud and my husband agreed, but now he has amnesia and doesn't remember the shopping trip at all. 

I do appreciate your opinion on these and recommendations of any other affordable mattresses that aren't listed here. 
Also, we are not set on a bed in a box, I just need to face this hurdle my husband has set in front of me.

Thanks again, Marcella 


LULL-
https://lull.com/                                                 Which uses memory foam completely.
LEESA-
https://www.leesa.com/products/leesa-mattress  Which uses Avena Foam (latex alternative) and memory foam, with a dense foam core.
ZENHAVEN BY SAATVA-
https://www.zenhaven.com/shop-mattress          Which is 100% latex (American made), but costs a  whopping 2799.00.
TUFTANDNEEDLE-
https://www.tuftandneedle.com/mattress/            Which is basically all poly foam.
CASPER-
https://casper.com/mattresses                           Which is Memory foam
PURPLE-
https://onpurple.com/mattress                            Which is- Well, I don't really know what it is. Some kind of elastic polymer according to their web site.
HELIX-
https://www.helixsleep.com/shop                      Which is poly foam----again.




Ciao Marcella,
Poly foam and memory foam are, both, inferior to latex...with memory foam being the worst upholstery material ever invented.
Latex comes "All Natural, which is 100% pure,  or "Natural, which is 70% synthetic".
Also, latex that is imported from China is often laden with clay...as a filler.

There are, basically, two types of latex...Dunlop and Talalay.
Dunlop is more dense and best used as a support layer, while Talalay is more supple, and best used as a comfort layer.
The "Shipped in a Box" latex, that we carry, is from a company called EverEden.
It is 100% pure all natural latex...no synthetics, no fillers and no chemicals.
"Solo Il Meglio", as my grandfather used to say..."Only the Best"...and, without the fancy pricing.

Their 9" model is the most comfortable and both layers...the Dunlop and Talalay, are available in a choice of firmness.
Given your sizes and your affection for a softer feel, I suggest using the choice of "Soft" for each.
Here is a link to them, where you can read more and, if you wish, order on-line.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/all-natural-latex/evereden-latex-models/


The process isn't difficult if you opt for the best quality materials. They will always serve you better...now and in the years to come. 


Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments