Need Help Replacing a Sealy Diamond Queen LE II firm mattress.

Beverly writes:

Hello Pete,
7 years ago, I bought a Sealy Diamond Queen LE II firm mattress.  It has been very good but now I’m 82 years old with some mobility issues and have bought an adjustable XL twin bed.  

Having liked the old mattress but not remembering the exact make or model number, etc.
I tried to pick out another Sealy but find I have chosen the wrong kind.  It is what the sales person called a mid-firm and has a cushion top.  
After 2 nights, it is not working out well for me.
I have some difficulty moving across the bed whereas with the old queen mattress I could work/slide easily to the place where I wanted to rest.  

I’d like to change this mattress – it’s still within the return time frame – but don’t know what to tell them I would like instead.  
I want a Sealy twin that is the closest to the LE II firm queen that I had but don’t know the model number or how to ask for it.
Would you know the approximate closest Sealy has today to the above mentioned queen?
Regards, 
Beverly



Hi Beverly,
Tempurpedic bought Sealy in 2013 and the line changed in 2014.
Tempurpedic added their memory foam to almost all the mattresses.
Memory foam is what makes it so hard for you move.
However, they did leave a small section of the line alone and they are called Classic Posturepedics.
Model names are different at every store, so you'll ask for it in more generic terms.
That would be: A Classic Posturepedic, Level A-3.
Its available in Firm, Cushion Firm, and Plush.

We stopped carry Sealy/S&F when Tempurpedic bought them.



Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments