Latex topper for a Sealy Posturepedic SpringFree Venice Beach Latex Mattress.

Maria writes:

Hi Pete,
I have a Sealy Posturepedic SpringFree Venice Beach Latex Mattress, which is about 11 years old. 

Would flipping the bed and using the Ever Eden topper work or do I need a new mattress? 
I am 5'5" and 135 lbs. and suffer with back pain. I also have cancer in my bones. 
At this point I have no pain from the cancer, but I want to have a bed that would be comfortable when I do start experiencing pain. 
If a topper would work would I get the 2" or 3" and what firmness. 
If you think I need a new latex mattress, which one and what firmness? 
Could I use the box springs from the Venice? 
Thank you for your help, Maria
 
Hi Maria,
You do not need a new mattress.
Your Venice Beach is mostly latex, with some poly foam at the top. Over time, it'll be the poly foam that will fail.
If you flip your mattress over, the latex core will then be at the top. And while it is sleep-able that way, it won't have the surface comfort you're looking for.
Adding a latex topper will do the trick.
Normally, we recommend a 2" Soft Talalay. However, your size dictates the 3"...as that works best for people sporting a slender build.
Here is the link. You can order at anytime. Approx wait time is 2 weeks.
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/

themattressexpert.com
Ever-Eden …100% Pure, All Natural Latex Mattress Toppers…(No Fillers, No Chemicals, No Synthetics)
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments