Scoliosis, Arthritis, Wolf Adrian Latex Hybrid Mattress.

Lauren writes:

Hi Pete, 

I am in my 60's and have recently been diagnosed with lumbar facet joint arthritis in my lower back and neck, and scoliosis in my lower back. My current mattress (queen) is old and I want to replace it, as it is not enough support on my lower back and neck.   I like a very firm mattress, and I want a queen size that is super firm and will stay that way for a few years! I want a mattress that will give firm support to my back and neck, but not so firm that it hurts.  I start out sleeping on my back and usually often end up on my side. What will work best for me?  I am 160 pounds and tall, 5' 9".
Thanks, Lauren

 
Hi Lauren,
There are many mattresses that will provide you the comfort and support you want. The things to avoid are: memory foam & pillowtops...both providing initial comfort & support that fades quickly.
There is one, in particular, that strikes me as being an excellent choice for you, if you have someone who can assist you with a FedEx delivery.
Made by Wolf...a very old family owned Midwest company. Their Adrian latex hybrid mattress is a nice firm and strong coil unit that is upholstered with all natural latex....feeling just as you described.
Here is a link to that mattress. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/wolf-mattresses/wolf-hybrid-mattress/

Wolf Hybrid Mattress | The Mattress Expert
Size Price Shipping Weight; Twin Set: $839.99: Foundation: 32lbs Mattress: 59lbs: Twin: $649.99: Mattress: 59lbs: Full Set: $969.99: Foundation: 32lbs Mattress: 66lbs
Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments