Bulging Disc, Hip Pain. Two Sided Cameo Firm Mattress & Latex Topper.

Julie writes:

Hi!
My husband and I are searching for a new mattress. He is 45 and 230 lbs and I am 40 and 112. I have a bulging disc that causes continuous hip pain. My husband has general aches and pains, however he sleeps better than me on most nights. We currently have a pillow top mattress that I can't recall the brand and then a "memory foam" topper, approx 2". I am not certain of the brand of this either. I still wake up in pain (hip) at least 5 nights per week. Possibly more. We researched Sleep Number, but they don't seem to get very consistent positive reviews. Do you have any suggestions of a durable mattress that might be good for us both? I worry about the Tempurpedic style, due to things I have read about sinking. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you!
Julie


Hi Julie,
As most people, you are drawn, by the advertising hype, to brands that simply do not work for very long.
The two, most notably, Sleep Number and Tempurepdic....two of the absolute worst products to buy...which is why it takes constant advertising to sell them.
You already have memory foam topper that does you no good....a product that is prominent in both of those brands.
That you are willing to consider these brands, tells me that you are willing to spend thousands of dollars....most of which pays for the advertising. Otherwise they are, both, cheaply made products.

You are going to need a firm mattress...for his size and your bulging disc, which will herniate if not supported properly.
You will also need a soft sleeping surface that is long lasting...for your hip, general pressure points and muscle relaxation.

The mattress I recommend for all of this is our two-sided Therapedic Cameo model in firm.
Add to that, 2" of soft Talalay Latex for that comfortable sleeping surface.
These are products that work well, and will last you for many years.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Here are links to both items.





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.

Comments