Best mattress, Ever Eden All Natural Latex.

Norma writes:

Okay Peter, I will go with your original recommendation of the Ever-Eden 9" all natural latex mattress. 
However, I am concerned with the weight of this mattress. Am I going to be able to lift the corners to put on the mattress? 
I read someplace the weight, but am now unable to find that fact. 
My other concern was that you must leave it lay for 2 or 3 days to level out and expand. I don't know where I can do this.
Thank you for helping me, I know I am being a pain. Norma



Hi Norma,
You're not a pain. You just worry too much....and really, all that worry is misplaced.
While latex is heavy, the corners lift easily enough to make the bed.
When unpacked, the latex expands immediately and can be used right away.
So, you don't have to put it somewhere to do that. Just set it up to use and you are good to go.
They say it takes two days to fully expand, but that hasn't been my experience. 
The difference between how much it expands immediately and fully expanded, is a very small difference....so small, that it's hardly noticeable. 
We have this same mattress in our guest room at home.
Here again, is the link to the Ever-Eden all-natural Latex mattresses
http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/all-natural-latex/evereden-latex-models/


EverEden All Natural Latex Foam Mattress


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments