A soft Latex Foam Topper on a firm mattress.

Debbie writes:

Thank you Peter, 
That’s what I thought (that the Cove Haven is harder on the underside).  But I flipped it over before getting your message below.  I know it will take a little more time to accurately assess, but surprisingly, I think I like it this way better (flipped over with the latex foam topper).  It does’t make sense to me (i.e. it seems as though my neck and shoulders would prefer softer, but hey, this will be awesome if it somehow solves my problems.  Whether it makes sense or not!
All the best,
Debbie

Hi Debbie,
When a bed is too soft, it throws off the alignment of your spine. Once that happens, your pressure points also be come affected.
Your body has a duality to it, when it comes to a mattress. A firm base support is needed for your spine. Only the surface of the mattress needs to be soft, to relieve pressure points and relax your muscles.
Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Foam Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments