Sealy Posturepedic Clear Blue II Mattress

 Frank writes:

I am at wits end and could really use some sound advice. A little history first: I have a bad back with multiple herniations as well as stenosis that leaves me very stiff in the mornings and affects my the rest of my day as well. I am 33 and am 6'6 around 235lbs. I recently purchased a mattress in August from Sears, the Sealy Posturepedic Clear Blue II Mattress in King. The bed was very comfortable and really helped my back. However, as the weeks turned into months, my back has gotten worse, coinciding with depth of the Body impressions growing. I have called Sears and it is a warranty issue and they agreed to replace the mattress with some of equal or lesser value. Since body impressions seem to have quickly appeared in the last few mattresses that I have purchased, I would like to get something that will hold up a little better. Can you recommend something for me? I am considering just taking a new mattress from Sears, selling it and possible purchasing a Select Comfort, as I have heard they may help my back and do not leave body impressions. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Frank

Hi Frank. 
You don't mention what kind of top that mattress has. I'm guessing it's a pillowtop, due to the body impressions. Pillowtops, in general, don't keep their shape well. The coil system in the Sealy Posturepedics will provide you with the correct support for your back issues. Go for a more basic model, such as a firm or cushion firm and add a topper if you need it. 
An air mattress will not have the proper support. Air has no upward support.


The latex topper hasn't changed, shown here:
http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments