My back is hurting more than ever on a Tempurpedic mattress.

Steve writes: 

Hi Pete,

I bought a Tempurpedic mattress because of a bad back. 
I've had it almost a year now my back is hurting more than ever.  
It started hurting after I bought this piece of ****!
Now, I'm reading flip it, turn my heat up, put topper on it. Bull****! 
I've also been told to jump on it to soften it. 
Well, I'm going to take it outside and run my truck over it. Maybe that will work then. 
And I'm very seriously going to run it over it. If that doesn't work, I'll just throw it out.
Steve
Hi Steve,
Great Rant! One of the best I’ve read.
It’s hard for me to blame you for the poor choice you made.
The amount of advertising hype surrounding memory foam mattresses is extraordinarily pervasive.
Suffice it to say that memory foam is the absolute worst upholstery material ever invented…specifically designed to cause a mattress to need frequent replacing.
It sleeps hot and off gasses the toxic chemicals from which memory foam is made.
What’s more, no all foam mattress is right to address chronic back pain.
Even an all latex foam, mattress, which is the best of all the upholstery materials, by far, will only make disc related back problems worse.
What you need is an individually pocketed coil unit with no memory foam upholstery.
This coil system provides contouring upward support that maintains the natural alignment of the body and spine.
I will sometimes recommend flipping a memory foam mattress over and adding a latex topper to minimize the financial impact of an overpriced Tempurpedic.
This trick works well for many, providing another 5 years of use, on average.
However, this particular trick won’t work for you.
Your Tempurpedic foundation doesn’t need to be replaced, just the mattress.
I’m recommending the same mattress my wife and I sleep on at home.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
We’ve had ours for 8 years and it’s still in like new condition, with each of us weighing more than 200 lbs.
What’s more, I sleep and wake without back pain, despite having several severe disc related back problems.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices

Delivery is free.
This mattress takes about 4 weeks to arrive.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments