No Aches or Sore Back on a Natura Greenspring Liberta Ultra Plush Mattress.

Jim and Sandra write:
Hi Pete,

Our Natura Greenspring Liberta Ultra Plush Mattress was delivered and installed on Thursday.


I want to express my thanks for your assistance in selecting this mattress. It took us a couple of nights to get used to the feel of it.
This morning, my beloved wife woke up very refreshed with no aches or sore back.
For the first time in recent memory, she slept through the night without waking three or four times.
For myself, I am sleeping longer and deeper. I normally wake up with low back and hip pain. 
The last two mornings, I woke up without these pains.
Yesterday, I was able to do several chores that I had been putting off because of nagging low back and hip pain. 
By the end of the day, I only had normal soreness from the physical work.

Again, I deeply appreciate your help in selecting the Natura Liberta Mattress.
Thank You,
Jim and Sandra 
Athens TX

P.S. You have our permission to post this to your website and blog.
 

Good Morning Jim and Sandra,
Thank you, so much, for sharing your experience with this mattress.
As you probably know, my wife and I sleep on the same mattress.
Our experience is very similar to yours.
And here it is, more than 4 years after getting this mattress, and our experience continues to be the same.
I'm extremely happy for you.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments