Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress for Herniated Disc and Fibromyalgia.

Ellen writes:

Hi Pete,
My husband and I are overweight and he has a herniated disc.
We made the mistake of buying into the memory foam hype, with disastrous results.
He was in a lot of pain and that stuff sleeps hot...just a horrible experience.

Even before buying this, we had done some research and had found your blog.
Since your advice was completely opposite of everything we heard from everyone else, we went with the common advice.
Now, we are both suffering and have decided to follow your advice.

From everything we've read on your blog, is seems that the Natura of Canada Greenspring mattress is the way to go.
I need a mattress that will support us, and especially that which will relieve my husband's disc pain.
But, I have some sensitivity...a touch of fibromyalgia, I think.

Which of the Greenspring mattresses will do the best job for us, both?
We are average height, and a little over 200 a piece.
Thanks, Ellen

Hi Ellen,
My wife and I are of similar size. I have hit the disc trifecta, (Herniated, Bulging and Degenerative Disc Disease).
My wife has surface sensitivities...mostly at the hip.
At home, we have been sleeping on the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush, for the last 3 years.
No only has it relieved our pain, it is still in like new condition.
It would be the Ultra Plush that I'm recommending for you.
Shown here:

themattressexpert.com
All Mattresses are Freshly Made to Fill Your Order. Approx. Delivery Wait Time: 3 to 4 weeks. White Glove Delivery Includes: Set-Up in your Bedroom,

These mattresses come with White Glove Delivery, which includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of the old set.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments