Simmons TruEnergy Noelle Mattress Causing Neck and Shoulder Pain.

Kim writes:

Hi Pete,
I bought a queen sized Simmons TruEnergy Noelle, from a local retailer, some years ago.  
The bed felt comfortable at the store and I spent a considerable amount of time trying out different mattresses.  
I really liked the support and comfort that this mattress offered in the store.  
When I got my new mattress it was much more firm than the model in the store.  
I called the mattress store and they told me that I should give it some time as there is a “break in period”.  
It did become more comfortable after a couple of weeks, so that was the end of that.
However, now, when I wake up in the morning my neck and shoulders are in pain.
The mattress appears to be in good condition, other than the pain it's causing.
Is there a solution short of replacing it?
Thanks, Kim

Hi Kim,
An EverEden Pure, All Natural 2" Soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper is all you need to solve your problem. 
It provides excellent surface comfort. and, because latex is so resilient, it will add years of extra life to that mattress.
It's the best money you'll ever spend.      
Here's a link to those latex toppers:

                                          
themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

Delivery is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.



ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments