EverEden All Natural Talalay Latex Topper for a TOO Firm Simmons Beautyrest Mattress.

Angela writes:

Hi Pete,
We just got an extra firm Simmons Beautyrest mattress delivered, a couple of days ago.
My husband loves it. I hate it. 
I've been reading a lot of your posts, enough to know that I need a latex foam topper to make it comfortable for me.
Will it make the mattress too soft for my husband?
If I'm reading right, the 2" soft Talalay Latex topper is the one to get. Is that right?
The people at the store, where I bought the mattress, tell me I'll get used to it. 
Thanks sooo much for being there.
Angela

Hi Angela,
Two inches of soft all natural Talalay Latex foam is enough to provide the surface comfort you want...relieving your pressure points and allowing for a deep night's sleep.
It holds you up where you feel buoyed by it...very comfortable. 
It is not enough to negate the firm underlying support that your husband is enjoying.
With it, you'll have a mattress you both will enjoy.
This link shows all the latex foam toppers from EverEden, along with a lot of information.
The first group are the All Natural Talalay Latex Foam Mattress Toppers. 
Simply choose the 2" Soft model.

Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
themattressexpert.com

UPS Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments