Need New Remote Control for Adjustable Bed Base.

Joseph writes:

Hi Pete,
It is now January, 2018 and my $4000 adjustable beds no longer have remotes that function properly.
The company where I purchased them, in Huntington NY, have not been in business for quite some time.
Now that I'm 68 years old, I really need these more now, than when I was 40.
I really need some help with this.
Thanks, Joseph.

Hello Joseph, 
I have an associate, a friend, in the business of parts for adjustable bed bases.
He’ll be able to help you with your remote control problem.
His name is Keith Crenshaw.
He can be reached by phone at 615-336-2875
Or by email at genesisws@msn.com




Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments