Need Advice Buying a Mattress.

Hello Pete,
I have learned so much from your blog which I have been reading the last two years. 
I am a 63 yr old female, 5' 8”, weight range 180 -200 depending on how diligent I am with exercise.  I sleep on my left side. 
On a daily basis I awaken with moderate neck and left shoulder pain that now radiates to my elbow. 
I have begun to have some lower back pain, as well. My current mattress is firm, sagging lumpy and at least 18 yrs old.  
Purchasing a new set is now a need not just a desire. 
I have saved $2000 towards this but can wait and continue to save if the best choice for me is over that amount. 
My current set is an eastern king but I may decide to go to a queen as my husband of 30 years has passed away.
I sincerely appreciate and am grateful for your guidance. 
The information in your blog prevented me from making a very bad decision on a mattress 2 years ago. 
I look forward to your advice.
Sincerely, Karen

Hi Karen,
There is a fairly large difference in price between a queen and a king. Given your circumstances, the queen is the prudent choice.
And, you have more than enough to buy one of the best quality mattresses on the market...The Natura of Canada Greenspring.
Shown here:

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...

These mattresses use the highest quality components...a very high coil count made of twice tempered steel.
And, more importantly, they are upholstered with Natural Talalay Latex...and contains NO Memory Foam.
Of the 5 model, the Plush Eurotop model is the most comfortable.
This will likely last you for the rest of your life.
For neck pain, I'm recommending, from Pure Latex Bliss, an all latex mattress made of finely chopped latex. 
It is aptly named "Latex/Down", as it has feel of down. You can shape it and mold it to fit you any way your want. 
This particular pillow is the only one I've used that has significantly relieved the pain in my neck for the arthritis, I had suffered with for so many years.
Here is the link to that pillow.

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments