Need Help Finding a Mattress that will Make My Wife Happy.

Robert writes:

Hi Pete,
I NEED HELP!!!
Our current process:
Go to SAM'S CLUB and buy pillow top mattress. One week later wife complains mattress is sagging. My life is miserable when my wife is miserable.
Please help me find something we will both like. But, I'll be happy of she's happy!
I am 6'5" 200 pounds. I calculated my weight per inch and I am heaver than my 5'3" inch wife but her side of the bed sags and I am happy with my side and don't feel any sagging.
I need a mattress that is not like sleeping on concrete, doesn't sleep hot, and won't sag.
Please help me help my wife.
Robert


Hi Robert,
The problem with the mattresses at Sam's Club is that they are all Serta mattresses.
Serta hasn't made a "good" mattress in 30 years.
And, for the past 10-15 years, they have all been loaded with memory foam, which is the worst upholstery material ever invented.
Memory foam is the only product that temperature sensitive...softening as it warms for body heat, reflecting that heat back to you, and sagging easily because it isn't very resilient.

200 lbs. spread out over 6'5" in height, makes you a slender fellow. Slender people tend to generate less heat. And, guys are built in a straight line...lacking the curves that a female has.
Your wife, apparently, generates more body heat than you...which allows her to sink further in the mattress.
Having explained all that, the point is that memory foam in the mattress is what's causing your problem.
Logic dictates that if you avoid mattresses with memory foam, your problems will go away.

Latex foam is and has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years....more resilient, not temperature sensitive, and extremely comfortable.
The feel of latex is unlike anything else. While soft and cushy, it's resiliency holds you up. In other words, it makes you feel like you're floating...relieving all your pressure points.
We specialize in high quality latex, and have a couple of options for you....at a couple of different price points.
The best of what we carry, is what my wife and I sleep on at home...Natura of Canada Greenspring...with the Plush Eurotop model being the most comfortable of them. 
Shown here:

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...

For something less expensive, the Adrian and Adara models from The Wolf Company, are more simply made and ship via FedEx...which also helps to keep the cost down.

themattressexpert.com
All Natural Cotton Cover. All Natural Wool backing as a natural fire retardant. Upholstered with All Natural Latex. All Natural Wool insulator pad for support.

All of these mattresses are upholstered with high quality latex foam.
None of these mattresses have any memory foam in them.

Thanks, Pete

************************************************************************

Hi Pete,
Thank you, so much for this information. They all look good and I'll discuss it with my wife.
I do have a couple of additional questions.
1) Is your wife happy with your mattress?
2) What's the difference between the Adrian and Adara mattresses from Wolf? They appear to be the same.
Thanks again, Robert

Hi Robert,
Yes. My wife is very happy with our mattress. We've tested many different types and brands at home. Of all we've tested, she likes our Natura Greenspring the most.
We've had this mattress for more than a year, and it shows zero signs of wear...not even the slightest body impression.
To be in like new condition, with each of us at about 225 lbs. (And neither of us anywhere near as tall as you), I'm totally impressed with the quality.

The Wolf Adrian and Adara models, are basically the same.
If you read the specifications more carefully, you notice that the Adara is made of all natural materials, for that small difference in price.

 

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments