Natura of Canada Greenspring is a Comfortable and Durable Mattress That Will Hold Up Well Under a Big Man.

Phil writes:

Hi Pete
I'm 6'5" 265 lbs and my wife is 5' 130 lbs. We sleep in the middle of the bed. 
I'm tired of buying mattresses every year. I saw a double sided Serta Perfect Sleeper Hotel mattress
Should I get firm or pillowsoft, which is more durable, if this mattress is passable? I don't mind flipping, I'm tired of just rotating. 
Is this mattress comparable to any one of yours? 
Thank you, I do enjoy the blog, Phil
 
Thank you, Phil.
We don't carry Serta. Ever since I started in this business, more than 40 years ago, Serta has always made a third rate mattress....using cheaper materials inside and wearing out too soon. 
Their two-sided models are very cheaply made. If you're tired of buying a new mattress every year, then you don't want to repeat that with any Serta mattress.
I do have a mattress that will hold you...and be a very comfortable mattress too. It's what we sleep on at home...The Natura of Canada Greenspring,
These mattresses use a double tempered pocketed coil unit...providing strong contouring support that maintains your spine's natural alignment.

The individually pocketed coils allow you to sleep close, without her rolling into you. It, also, greatly reduces motion transfer.,..so you don't feel each other move.
These mattresses are upholstery with Natural Talalay Latex. Latex is the most comfortable and the most durable upholstery material on the planet...and has been for the last 100 years.
My wife and I are in the 225 lb range, each. We've had ours for more than a year, and it shows no signs of wear...not even the slightest of body impressions.
Of the 5 available models, the Plush Eurotop is the most comfortable...and the one I recommend for you and your wife.
Shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/natura-greenspring-pocketed-coil-mattresses/

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments