A Mattress for a 6 Month Old Baby.

Jenny writes:

Hello Peter,
I'd like to co-sleep with my 6 month old baby and plan to get a full size mattress. 
This mattress will go to my baby's room, later. I prefer to have a mattress that both I and the baby feel comfortable. 
My own mattress is Stearns and Foster Latex firm and I like it a lot. 
Could you please recommend some mattress for my need? 
My budget is about $1000.
Thanks a lot!
Jenny

Hi Jenny,
I have a mattress that is ideal for your situation...made of pocketed coils and upholstered with all natural latex.
It provides excellent support, is extremely comfortable, will last a small child until they are grown and gone...and, it's reasonably priced.
The mattress is called "Adara" and it's the same mattress my granddaughter is growing up on.
There are two model on this next link. For the small difference in price, the Adara model is made of all natural materials. 
There's no need to expose your child to chemicals.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/wolf-mattresses/wolf-hybrid-mattress/

themattressexpert.com
All Natural Cotton Cover. All Natural Wool backing as a natural fire retardant. Upholstered with All Natural Latex. All Natural Wool insulator pad for support.

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments