Looking to purchase another Sealy Posturepedic Princess Royal Mattress.

Theresa writes:

Hi , I have that Sealy PosturePedic Princess Royal Mattress, I purchased in 2003,  I would love to find the equivalent of that particular mattress since they don't make the one I purchased anymore.  I was looking for a queen sized, firm, double sided traditional mattress.  No pillow top, no foam, no gel, nothing of the sort.  ???    Any ideas?   

Thanks in advance,  Theresa


Hi Theresa,
There is nothing from Sealy, now owned by Tempurpedic, that is even remotely similar to what you have.
The closest in specifications is this model from Wolf...the Brooklyn Plush.
Shown here:


Thanks, Pete

Important Note:
Moisture will cause mattresses to wear out faster.
Protect your mattress from accidents, spills & perspiration with our all natural silver infused cotton waterproof mattress & pillow protectors. They sleep cool and won't shrink when washed in hot water.


Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments