All Natural Latex Mattress to Relieve Aches and Pains and Numbness.

Debbie writes:

Hi Pete,
I have been sleeping on the same mattress/box springs since 1978! 
I do not sleep well, wakening with aches and pains and numb hips. 
I am living in "reduced circumstances", so my budget is limited, but I am aware that a good replacement will not come cheap. 
I am interested in a natural latex mattress, and I could buy locally, from a Seattle business who manufactures natural bedding. 
I could spring for one of their natural latex mattresses. 
They recommend a topper and mattress cover as well, but I cannot afford to also replace my current bed frame and box springs. 
Can I just put the new mattress system on my ancient box spring? 
Could I go super economical and just buy one of their toppers for my ancient mattress?
Thanks, Debbie
 
Hi Debbie,
Going with the topper first, is an excellent common sense approach...under normal circumstances. 
However, your circumstances aren't even close to normal. A mattress that old has lost support. Adding a latex topper to it, won't restore the lost support.
And while I am loathed to condone the continued use of a boxspring that old, a sheet of 3/4" plywood added to the top of your boxspring will work well to support a latex mattress.
We carry a line of all natural latex mattresses. They are the most reasonably priced of any "All Natural" latex available.
The 9" is the most comfortable of the 3...and the most popular.
They arrive via UPS, which is also a factor in their reduced cost.
Here is a link to that EverEden line of latex mattresses:

https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/all-natural-latex/evereden-latex-models/



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments