Natura Greenspring is a Pocketed Coil Mattress that Resists Body Impressions.

Jane writes:

Hi Pete,
I need a new mattress.  I am a 75 year old female who weighs 135 pounds.  I'm a side sleeper!
I've tried the Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree Plush Mattress. After about 2 days, I had impressions of about 1 1/2 inch and I couldn't stand it. 
Store said it was defective and I got my money returned.
I next tried the Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree Luxury Firm mattress.   It also gave me 1 inch impressions.  
I then tried the Stearns and Foster Plush LATEX mattress. It also gave me 3/4 to 1 inch impression after a couple weeks.  
I am so confused now.  I feel that I do NOT want a plush mattress.  The salesmen tell me that since I am a side sleeper, I do not want a firm mattress.  
However, I am beginning to think they are not right. 
Do I need to just buy a firm mattress - no plush - no memory or gel foam?   I feel the memory/gel foam is what is giving me impressions that I do not like.  
Are there mattresses out there that don't have these foams?  Peter, what is your advice?  
Thanks, Jane
 
 
Hi Jane,
Your experience showcases the problem with today's mattresses. It is the memory foam causing the problems that you and many others have encountered.
A firm mattress will be painful for you. Your body already tells you you need some softness at the surface. This is true for most people. 
That you are a side sleeper, a female, and 75 years old, makes a comfortable sleeping surface an absolute necessity.
The question is, "How to get that and have it retain it's shape and comfort?".
The answer is mattress made with high quality components, of which memory foam is not one.
Even your S&F latex mattress is topped with memory foam, now that Tempurpedic owns them. 

Name brand mattresses aren't meant to be high quality, any more. They are made to be replaced frequently. 
The mattress industry has fallen prey to the corporate greed that has infested so many of our US industries. So, they aren't using high quality padding.  
The very best material, natural latex, has been available since the 1920s. It's not widely used, because a mattress made with it would last too long, which would cut into their profits. 
Your best option is the Natura Greenspring Liberty Plush Eurotop mattress.
Shown here:

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...
They use a pocketed coil unit, which contours to body, maintaining your spine's natural alignment...much like the Simmons Beautyrest.
However, the Beautyrest coil are made of raw steel, which the steel used to make the Natura Greespring mattresses is twice tempered from greater resiliency and longevity.
The big story is the upholstery. There is NO Memory Foam used in the Natura Greenspring.
The primary upholstery is natural Talalay Latex.
At you age and weight, you can expect this to be the last mattress you will ever buy.



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments