Natura Greenspring is the best mattress for scoliosis.

Sandy writes:

Hi Pete,
I have read many of the reviews for mattress suggestions for people with scoliosis.  Most of them also have other back problems of which I don't have.  
I have to replace my mattress and need to know what my best option would be. 
I have scoliosis and tend to have problems lying on my back more than my side. It is only about 15-20% curvature. 
I sleep mostly on my left side with a pillow between my knees.  I have read about mattresses and then also latex toppers.  
Your main suggestions are for a pocketed coil mattress and a latex topper.
I have nothing really to compare to, other than I need a good mattress set, latex topper recommendation (if needed) for scoliosis.  
Not sure if you need specific details on me, but I will provide some information.  I am 5'5" female, 145 pounds and 45 yrs old.   
The mattress I have is a Serta Perfect Sleeper.  So, that is why I am looking to you for advice. 
Thank you, Sandy

Hi Sandy,

A Serta Perfect Sleeper, due to its continuous coil system, hammocks after a while, making any back problem worse.
Since you are a side sleeper, the individually pocketed coil system will suit you best.
The best made, of this type, is the Natura Greenspring. The Natura Greenspring is important because it wears so slowly.
When you have a sensitive back, such as yours, even minor changes in the mattress, as it wears, will cause you to need a new mattress sooner than later.
The Natura Greenspring uses the highest quality components, so that it changes very little as the years go by.
The pre-compressed, twice tempered steel of the coils and the latex upholstery combine to provide a high quality mattress that remains like new much longer than most other brands of similar type.
Add the 2" soft Talalay latex topper, only if the mattress is too firm.
The latex topper isn't necessary for longevity, as the durability of the mattress is quite high.
Here is the link to that line of mattresses. There are 5 choices of comfort, from which to choose.
Every one of them will maintain your spine's natural alignment.

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...
Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments