Converting a platform bed to a Glideaway adjustable bed base and latex mattress.

Carl writes:

Hi Pete,
I've been reading your blog and I want to ask you about something I read, (but can't find now).
I read, somewhere, that you offer an adjustable bed base that I can use with my platform bed.
My wife loves the look of the platform. It's very decorative. But, I want an adjustable bed base.
Can you send me the link for that? 
Also, what do you recommend as a mattress for it?
The one we have is shot and needs replacing. I've read about latex and what to go with one of those.
Please help!
Thanks, Carl

Hi Carl,
You read correctly. Here is the link to the "Freestyle" adjustable bed base from Glideaway.
This is an easy, and reasonably inexpensive way to convert your platform bed.
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-foundations/glideaway-adjustable-bed-bases/glideaway-freestyle/

themattressexpert.com
Adjustable Sleep System for foundation and platform beds. Add an adjustable sleep system to your foundation or platform bed with a Freestyle Comfort Base.
The best latex is pure, all natural latex...with no synthetics, no fillers and no chemicals...more durable than any other type of latex.

EverEden offers 3 levels of these pure latex mattresses...and with a variety of comfort choices.
Here's a link to those...the best buy in all natural latex mattresses.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/all-natural-latex/evereden-latex-models/





Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments