Mattress Platform Beds vs. Adjustable Bed Base.

Tom writes:

Hi Pete,
I have a problem, and I need your help.
We have a platform bed. It's very nice...the kind with drawers. We've had it a while.
I want an adjustable bed for watching TV and working on my computer.
Propping myself up with pillows gives me a back ache.
The problem I have is with my wife. (Don't worry, I'm not looking for marital advice).
The problem is, she loves that bed and will not part with it.
Can I drop an adjustable bed base in the middle of it, so that we will both be happy?
Any help you can provide will be appreciated.
Tom

Hi Tom,
With a regular platform bed, what you suggest is easy.
Your platform bed, however, has drawers....which you are not likely to be discarding...that's if your wife has anything to say about it.
But, you're in luck. Recently there has been brought to market, an  adjustable bed base that is specifically designed to work with platform beds.
It works with any platform be, with no engineering necessary. It simply sits one your platform.
Nothing could be easier...and you get to keep the drawers.
The manufacturer is Glideaway. The model is called "Freestyle"
Shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-foundations/glideaway-adjustable-bed-bases/



themattressexpert.com
The benefits of the Sleep Enhancement technology are numerous. The pulsation of a single vibe motor placed in the mid-back area provides an even, Total Body Vibration.

 Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments