Natura Greenspring Mattress recommended for scoliosis.

Annie writes:

Hi Pete, 
I hope you are well.  My husband, Andrew, bought his last mattress from you and we would like to buy a new mattress, but have a few questions for you.
I am a back/side sleeper while Andrew is more of a front/stomach sleeper.  I have scoliosis and get back/neck pain - the scoliosis curve is the strongest between my shoulder blades.  
When we took a "what mattress is best for you" quiz - we were given two results: Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Kingsthorne Plush Mattress and the Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Kelburn Mattress.  
Do you think either of these mattresses would be good for us?  Which one would you recommend?  
I used to have a Tempurpedic mattress that was very good and I really liked it.  It helped with my back pain as well. I also sleep with a contour pillow to help relieve my neck issues. 
We are open to recommendations, latex, etc.  Please let us know what you think.
Thanking you in advance. 
Annie



Hi Annie,
I find no value in memory foam. Besides it poor showing in terms of lasting support and comfort, it's made of toxic chemicals that off gas in your home and create a health hazard.
For scoliosis it's important for the mattress to provide reasonably firm support, with a comfortable sleeping surface.
For you, I recommend the same mattress we use at home...The Natura Greenspring Liberty in Ultra Plush.
Despite the description, it is not too soft.
here is a link to the Greenspring line.
https://themattressexpert.com/natura-greenspring-pocketed-coil-mattresses/

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments