Arthritis, fibromyalgia, back neck and hip pain. Pure Bliss Nature or Nutrition latex mattress.

Hi Pete,

I have arthritis in back and neck and have had hip surgery and shoulder surgery in past as well. 
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, but that was after the arthritis and fusion at L4-5 in back. 
I weigh less than 110 lbs. 
I was looking at Talalay Bliss mattresses and pillows and it seems that a "medium to firm" mattress may be better. 
In your opinion, would the Nutrition or the Nature be a better choice? I mostly sleep on back , but sometimes on side. 
I also see the low profile latex down which is preferred as well as the regular low profile active fusion pillow by Bliss. 
Are both of these recommended? 
I am mostly concerned with mattress decision as it is hard to know by just lying on in store for 10-15 minutes. 
My guess would be Nature, but I see negative reviews that it is too hard for some, so I definitely do not want that, but also not too soft. 
Any opinion? Thank you.
Sincerely, Anne

Hi Anne,

Here is a link to the Ever-Eden latex mattresses that I spoke about.

themattressexpert.com
These EverEden Latex Mattresses are made of the highest quality Latex available. There are No Fillers, No Synthetics, No Chemicals…just Pure, 100%, All-Natural Latex.
The pure bliss latex/down pillow is exceptionally effective in releasing chronic neck pain.
It would be your better choice over the soft pillow.
Although, I use both at most. Most of the time, I use the latex/down for the arthritis in my neck.
Every so often, I'll use the soft pillow to nurse a bad headache.
Here is the link to those pillows:

themattressexpert.com
Latex pillows are known for offering superior comfort and support. Order your Pure LatexBliss Organic or Talalay Latex Pillows from The Mattress Expert today!
I have plenty of my own back problems...and I've tested many different types of mattresses.
However, I'm more than twice your size.
I've found that excess body weight aggravates a person's back problems.
Quite often, a coiled mattress with a latex topper works better than an all latex mattress.
This seems to be more true for heavier people than lighter ones.

Female side sleepers usually require a softer bed, as they need that to give with the hip.
Being mostly a back sleeper, and being small in size, firmer is ok for you...but not too firm.
Between the Pure Bliss Nature and Nutrition, I can't help but feel that you'd enjoy the Nutrition model more.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/all-natural-latex/pure-latexbliss/
themattressexpert.com
Order your pure LatexBLISS Mattress today from The Mattress Expert. This mattress provides proper support to relax muscles and relieve tension.
It's a funny thing about latex. Too firm & too soft can have same result for back pain.
After you flip your mattress and sleep on the underside for a couple of nights, write to me and tell me how you're feeling & how you're sleeping.
Everything we carry comes with free delivery and no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments