New Two Sided Wolf Mattress.

Mary writes:

Hi Pete,
I live in Oak Lawn, Il and I was wondering where I could see your mattresses.
I have a standard size which is over 20 years old.
I need a queen size less than firm and two sided due to severe back problems.
What do you suggest? I am senior so the box has to be like 4 inches high or I can use the one I have.
Thanks. 
Mary

Hi Mary,
The Wolf two-sided Brooklyn in plush sounds like it fits the bill....shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/two-sided-mattresses/


We have been an on-line retailer for the last 13 years. I have no physical stores to send you to.
Wolf is a very old, family owned company, operating out of Fort Wayne Indiana.
If you must see it before you buy it, perhaps they will know where that is possible.
Here is the phone number to Wolf....260.749.9393

If you need a 4" boxspring, you'll want to hang on to what you have....perhaps get a 1/2" sheet of plywood for it.


Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments