Sinking deeply into a Simmons Beautyrest Black Pillowtop Plush Torrence Mattress.

Sarah writes:

Hi Pete,
Last weekend I received my new Simmons Beautyrest Black pillow top plush Torrence mattress from Macys. I previously had a Beautyrest nxg tight top for 7 years. 
I am 6 foot tall 260 lbs and sinking into this mattress fairly deeply. It appears all I thought I knew about mattresses was incorrect by reading your blog. 
I have a 60 day comfort guarantee, but I can already tell I am not in love. I sink too deeply, can not roll over and get excessively hot at night in this bed.   
I looked at both the Beautyrest Black and Aireloom hotel collections. I like a plush feel but need the support for a combo side stomach sleeper. 
Please guide me in the right direction!! 
Much Thanks, Sarah

 
Hi Sarah,
We continually talk about the plush and pillowtop models from Simmons as something to avoid.
And, on our website, we have eliminated all of their plush and pillowtop models from the Beautyrests we offer.

Having chosen a plush pillowtop, is of course, the reason for your problems.
My suggestion is to exchange that mattress for the Edenton Luxury Firm model and add to that an Ever-Eden 2" soft Talalay Latex topper.
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/
themattressexpert.com
These toppers are finished like a mattress, in a taped edged cotton/polyester knit cover.Talalay Latex is a more supple material and is Hypo-Allergenic
This sleep system combination will provide your body the support and surface comfort it needs...and will continue to do so for many years.



Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments